Send with Love!
Ahead of Valentine’s Day, send a note of encouragement to a MGRC girl.
- Click here to send your message. You can begin your letter with a warm welcome like “Dear friend.”
- Type your message in the body of the email, or attach a hand-written letter or drawing.
- Check out the list of do’s and dont’s below.
- We’ll send your letter to a girl in our program.
*I understand that by participating I agree to allow Maasai Girls Rescue Center to contact me by email. I can update these preferences and opt out at a later time.
What to write about
Here are some ideas for your message:
- I’m thinking of you – let your light shine!
- You are so special! There’s no one else like you.
- Even though we live far apart, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
- I believe in you – you are amazing!
- I think you’re awesome!
Topics to avoid
Please avoid including the following:
- Home/email addresses, phone numbers
- Social media accounts
- Culturally sensitive subjects